Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Black Cat Acoustics is top of the class for music teacher


When Sevenoaks based music teacher, Amanda Rupp set up Aeolian Music, her teaching work was to take place at her home. Amanda was anxious to ensure that her private music room met the current reverberation time guidelines for music teaching within schools.

It was time to call in Black Cat Acoustics to evaluate the acoustic environment and recommend a suitable solution.  After the installation work was completed a delighted Amanda said, “I am delighted with my Black Cat acoustic panels which have greatly improved the sound attenuation in the music room. By ensuring that my private music room meets the current reverberation time guidelines for music teaching within schools, I have optimised conditions for myself and my pupils.

2 comments:

  1. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. music marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! Spotify Plays Radiowienerwald

    ReplyDelete